1. I was born in Kelvington, Saskatchewan in the middle of the winter.
2. My full name is Enid Heather Laura Reddaway Davis – there is family history mixed in there.
3. I have a received two degrees since I turned 40 – a Bachelor of Theology and a Master’s Degree in Integrated Technology.
4. My first new car was a red mustang.
5. I had a white car in college called Agatha.
6. I used the name Esmerelda Popaloskavitch when I lived in Toronto whenever I didn’t want to give my own name.
7. My friends and I used to hitchhike when we lived in Toronto. (It was a lot safer those days – it makes me shudder to think about it now.)
8. I was a dog person before I became a passionate cat person.
9. I have been a bridesmaid in 7 weddings.
10. When I was very young I memorized a lot of the Psalms and New Testament in the Bible.
11. One time I dyed my hair black and forgot to wear plastic gloves. My hands and wrists were grey for over a week.
12. As a child I traveled across Canada by train – two trips. I was under 6.
13. My family moved to Los Angeles when I was in college but left before I ever went to visit.
Well, that is all for right now.